Monday, January 18, 2010

Kayleigh + Rob :: Engagement Shoot

Some would say they met by chance, but for those who know Kayleigh and Rob, know that their meeting goes far beyond chance. The course of their lives was being woven together long before they ever laid eyes on each other. Their destinies began colliding before a word was ever spoken between them.

They had known of each other through their church and friends for awhile. It was over a trivia game of "Saved by the Bell" that they found they both shared a common liking for the show. Kayleigh won the game, and won Rob's heart.
Some of you may remember my previous post on their mini session last month. I met up again with Rob and Kayleigh this past Saturday for their official engagement session, and to say the least... this couple has won my heart!


How could anyone not love these two... How cute are they!


It was cold, and very foggy, but Kayleigh rocked it out in her heals... I love this girl's style!

I love this next image... it makes me say "ahhh"




Rob will leave for baseball training soon. It's his passion next to God and Kayleigh. Kayleigh will stay back and finish the rest of the planning for their wedding next October. I can't wait for their day to get here! Kayleigh, I know it will be a long time apart, but remember what you told me, and what the older couple shared with you they day you got engaged...."Keep God at the center of your relationship, and put Him first in all things!"
I have also added a video/slideshow of their engagement session on facebook. CLICK HERE to check it out!
Rob and Kayleigh, I've said it before, and I will continue to say it... I am so very honored, and blessed to have met you both, as well as to have this amazing opportunity to document this time in your lives!

Quick Trivia: Remember when Jessie was addicted to caffeine pills? Who can remember the song she sang in her room?

6 comments:

Paula Monday, January 18, 2010 at 9:23:00 PM CST  

I'm so excited :)

Sandberg Photography Monday, January 18, 2010 at 9:32:00 PM CST  

You're quick, Paula! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HJK9yXqsk

Kayleigh Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 12:07:00 AM CST  

Dang...beat me to it!! Love it!! Thanks Christina!

Sarah Jean Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 8:04:00 AM CST  

"I'm so, so, Scared!" lol

Tiffany Wine Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 4:01:00 PM CST  

AWESOME pictures! Love the boots!

Anonymous Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:50:00 PM CST  

love these! the location just owns. where did you take these?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP