Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shooting, in the literal sense...

I'm finally beginning to come out of my holiday fog. Ever since beginning preparations for my bridal show last fall, things have been a flurry of album designs and holiday cards. Once Christmas came, I shut it all down. Today is the first day I've open photoshop in days... maybe weeks. While reacquainting myself with my files, I ran across a few images from this past Thanksgiving. Yes, you are seeing things correctly... that is my husband with a gun.

We spent Thanksgiving back in my hometown, and in true small town fashion, there was a shooting range just down the street. We decided to fire off a few rounds after our food coma wore off.

My sister and I did not have our earplugs... things get pretty loud out here!
My turn!
I felt like I could take over the world with this thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP