Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hunkering Down...

Kansas City is currently facing it's 5th winter storm of the season... And winter has only officially been here for 2 1/2 weeks! It's during days like these, where nothing I do keeps me warm, and the snow continues to pile up outside, that I question my choice in living here. If I could, I would join the birds and fly south for the winter... yes, the entire winter. However, since I am committed to things here, and have yet to develop the ability to fly, I shall do my best to make the best of it. Today, I have decided to pull out some DVDs with seminars from some of the industry's best photographers, and take my plight of being stuck indoors, and turning it into a chance to hone in on my skills, and expand my knowledge base. I am rather excited for this new year. I've had a chance to meet some awesome brides, and am looking forward to all this year will bring. I mean, how cool is my job?! Shooting weddings are like attending a party every weekend! I have the ability to witness and capture one of the most important events in a couple's lives! I can hardly wait for the season to begin! Winter, I know you just arrived, but I am already done with you, so you may feel free to leave at any time.


As all blog posts are better with pictures, I leave you all with an image I grabbed over the holidays.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, and a wonderful New Year! Here's to warmer weather, and new beginnings!
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP