Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Letting Go...

A few weeks ago, Paul and I decided to clean up our diet, and adapt to a more active lifestyle. We brought an incline trainer into our lives, and let me tell you.... it kicks my butt! And now, we're adding another addition to our workouts... P90x... yikes! To some, it may seem we're going a bit hardcore, but with the age of 30 approaching me in just a few weeks, I know that it's now or never.

We've had a month of eating clean, and tonight my sweet tooth surfaced, but we've planned for such events, and not allowed any junk into our house. So, no matter how many times I open the refrigerator, all I will find are pieces of baked chicken and loads of green veggies. Thus, I have spent the evening watching The Biggest Loser for encouragement, and have drank tons of water to drown out the cravings.
In the midst of dreaming of brownies smothered in gooey chocolate, I ran across some images I took for my friend, Jayne awhile back.... These images did nothing to help me out! How unbelievable do these desserts look?!!!




1 comments:

Click Photography Owner Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 8:21:00 PM CST  

Can I just say how horrible you are to me! I'm in the same boat right now...in fact, also doing P90X (OMG it's soooooo tough), and you show me THIS?!?!?! Come ON! I thought we were friends! hahaha :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP