Friday, February 26, 2010

CCVI :: The Missing Ingredient

This past Wednesday, brought another opportunity for me to visit CCVI again, and to meet the 3rd chef involved in their fundraiser coming this April. As I mentioned in my earlier post, the Children's Center for the Visually Impaired serves children with visual impairments, and on April 12th, they will be hosting the CCVI Food Fight, where three of Kansas City's finest chefs will battle it out to raise money for this incredible school. This will be an "Iron Chef" inspired event. For more information on this fundraiser, and how you can get involved, CLICK HERE. You can also visit their facebook page to learn more http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=328157183628&ref=mf


Debbie Gold, is the third chef in the battle for CCVI. She is the executive chef at The American Restaurant in Hallmark's Crown Center complex. Her bio alone, is definately worth checking out! http://www.theamericankc.com/bio_debbie.html I also just found out that Debbie has been chosen for Bravo's Top Chef's Masters show. CLICK HERE for the local story on that. What an opportunity! Congrats, Debbie!

The kids enjoyed Debbie's visit. Especially the preschool 4 class. They kept her on her toes!




This will be a wonderful event! Above all, the children will be the ones to greatly benefit from this wonderful evening. I highly recommend checking it out. I, for one, am very excited, and honored to be a part of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP