Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Family, Cake, and Sunshine...

This past weekend, Paul and I headed down to southeast Missouri to spend some time with my family, and to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday. I know I've said it before, but I love going back home... no matter where I end up in life, it will always be home for me.

I can't believe this little guy is 2yrs old already.
Paul enjoyed playing with Joah's blocks. He's convinced he's turning into an old man, but here's proof that he's still a kid at heart :)

Joah LOVES his trains! So cute!


T-ball with Daddy!
My Dad still has some youth left in him. He looks so natural with the football :)
Here's the reason I don't like photographing my subjects with them facing into the sun.

Paul had to show off his football skills and his new ability to do the crane thanks to P90X.
I snapped these two as Joah was talking with Grammie... not quite sure what he thought about their talk


I thought the weekend was all about Joah, but my family surprised me with an early birthday party that Saturday evening. I had no idea and felt so loved!
CAKE!
My cake was absolutely fabulous!

Dad apparently likes to stock up on wood. I don't think they'll have any wood shortages anytime soon :)


I also created a little short video for Joah's birthday on facebook that can be viewed by CLICKING HERE

1 comments:

Click Photography Owner Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 10:20:00 AM CST  

Both of those cakes look AMAZING!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! So, who's the professional cake artist in your family?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP