Thursday, April 09, 2009

Joah's Birthday and "The List"

Wow!  A lot has happened since my last post!  My nephew, Joah, turned one, and I went back home to southeast Missouri to help celebrate it.  Below are a couple of shots of my Mom making his cake.  Her cakes are absolutely AMAZING, and I wish she would go into business doing them.  I'm not just saying this as her daughter, but I've tasted a lot of cakes in my day, and none can compare to hers... my mouth is watering just thinking about them :)

While Mom was busy with the cake, I took Joah up to my Grandmas' for a quick photo shoot in the fields.  He's so darn cute I can't stand it!

I love this one below; he looks so deep in thought.
He loved the tractor ride with his Papa!
This one is another favorite of mine; my Dad with his grandson... so sweet!
Here is a shot of the finished cake!  All I can say is WOW!

My brother got a hold of Joah's bubbles and had some fun of his own.
On our last day, we took a walk through Sam-A-Baker state park... I always love going there.


Shortly after returning home I turned 29 for the first time, yes, I say for the first time, as I have every intention of turning 29 again next year :)  Paul and I also celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday.  Time has really flown by!
I've also had a huge To-Do list laying around for quite sometime, but just couldn't seem to get up the energy to cross things off.  I blame it on the crazy weather here; 60s and 70s one day and snow the next.... Ugh!  So, slowly but surely I'm getting things done.  I did a couple of sessions earlier in the week that I will post later, and have an engagement session scheduled at the end of this month with another fellow photographer... I'm really excited about that!  Now, off to my list...

2 comments:

Anonymous Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:53:00 PM CDT  

Loved all the pics of my baby, sis! Thanks so much for all that you do for me!!

Unknown Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 7:52:00 PM CDT  

Wow is right, I want a cake like that!

I love the pics in the field, very cute. Oh, and I think you have a great blog layout ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP