Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nicole:: Senior 2009

I guess I have my sister to thank for this session.  She's one of my biggest fans, and always displays my latest work to her co-workers at St. John's Clinic in Ozark, MO.  It was on one of my many visits there, that I met Dia, who informed me that her daughter was a senior this year and still in need of some senior pictures.  Meet Nicole; a senior at Ozark High.  She's on the diving team and the varsity cheerleading squad, and.... she's absolutely beautiful! 
I'm sure most people who live in Ozark think that it doesn't have much to offer, but I strongly disagree.  This town was busting at the seams with cool places and backgrounds.  I could have shot all day... and I almost did :)

At times, she was a little unsure of how her posing would turn out, but she totally rocked this session!  I love it when I work with clients with such a natural ability to be photographed!












I have so many more images; I can't wait to finish them and share the rest!  Nicole, thank you for choosing me for your session!  I had a blast and hope they are everything you imagined!  I wish you all the best as you finish out your senior year! 

1 comments:

Anonymous Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 8:56:00 PM CDT  

I love these pictures! Especially with Nicole at the gate. Once again you did an incredible job! Love ya!, Diana

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP