Friday, March 13, 2009

Snow Day:: Part two

I almost forgot to post these!  Paul and I went over to his sister's the weekend of our last snow, and spent some time hanging out with the kids.  My hands were frozen, but I didn't care... it was great stuff to capture!  I love this one of Paul... so rugged and handsome... "sigh"...
This next image is out of focus, but the expression was timeless!  I love it!



be still my heart.... 
I love this one of my sister-in-law with her girls.  What a great moment!


I'm currently in Southeast Missouri with my sister and parents.  We're celebrating Joah's 1st birthday this weekend.  Wow!  I can't believe a year has already gone by!  I spent yesterday in Ozark, and shot a senior session of Nicole ...I can't wait to post them!  She is beautiful and totally rocked out the session!  Look out for those images in the next few days!

1 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 8:34:00 PM CDT  

Your family is so cute! I love the snow, just wish I lived near it so I could have days like this :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP