Friday, April 10, 2009

A morning with my friend...

The weather has been so crazy here, and not very inspiring for photographs... my shutter finger was starting to get a little stiff. So, on Tuesday I went out to visit my dear friend, Juli.  I met Juli almost 10yrs ago, and have so many happy and crazy memories with her.  There are certain people who enter your life, and no matter how much time or distance comes between you, they are always there holding that special place in your heart.  Juli is one of those people :)  She has two boys now, and I thought it would be fun to get some shots of them.
These next three are so precious.  They are very similar in pose, but the expressions and processing make a great series... in my opinion :)








Despite the sunshine, the air was still quite chilly and Lincoln definitely had enough of me as I'm sure you can tell in the shot above :)  It was a short visit, but I enjoyed the time I had.

1 comments:

anne Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:10:00 PM CDT  

lovely pictures.. they are so cute together! love your blog.. and thanks so much for your nice comment on my side. i really hope we cross path sometime.. i always look for photographers to get together and learn from each other. i favourized your blog and will check back often.. hope we stay in touch!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP