Monday, April 13, 2009

Luke's 1yr pics (oops... I mean 15 months)

Last week, I had opportunity to do another session for my friend, Krista, and her boys.  The holidays made things a bit hectic to fit a session in, and Luke is now 15 months old, but Krista wanted to count this as his one year anyway.  To see my first session with Luke, CLICK HERE.

Luke is such a ham and quite the character!


The session was for Luke, but we had to throw Ben in as well :)  He is quite the charmer!

These boys are going to have so much fun growing up together!



Krista has now deemed me as the family photographer, so I am sure there will be many more sessions in the future.  I am so honored by this!

4 comments:

Anonymous Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:54:00 PM CDT  

I especially loved the last two pics of this blog!! So cute! :)

Splendid! Photography Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM CDT  

wanted to stop by and share some blog love! These boys are just too much! Love the b&w with the chair... very nice!

As far as your blog goes, I found some great designs on coolest blog on the block.com (no spaces)

Keep it up! :)

Amy Hahn Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:43:00 PM CDT  

Thank you for my blog comment! I really love your work, too! He's such a cutie, great job!! I'm getting ready to email you back now!!!

Kim Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 11:16:00 PM CDT  

These are awesome. You are so good at capturing the expressions of children. It is not an easy thing to do. I love the processing too. Great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP