Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding of Danielle and Beau

I've known Danielle for as long as I can remember.  Many of my childhood memories are of her and her sister and brother.

For years we were all inseparable.... we were best friends...  we are cousins... we're family.

Time and distance have kept us all a part over the years, but that can never break the bond of family.  I was beyond thrilled when Danielle contacted me, and told me she wanted nobody else but me to photograph her wedding day.

Danielle had found the one... her soulmate... the one who could complete her.  Beau had came into her life, changed her... healed her... loved her.  And now, she wanted nothing more than to spend every day... the rest of her days... with him.

What an honor it was to document the start of that!

Dress = Pure Gorgeousness!

Simply put, my cousin is the definition of elegance.  She definitely took all the best family genes  :)



First look.... I love these moments!
A mother and her son.

This is love.
The first dance of the rest of their lives....

What a handsome little stud!

Danielle and Beau, I can't express enough how deeply honored and lucky I am to have witnessed and photographed this moment in your lives!  I pray God's very best for you!

1 comments:

JessDeMent Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:39:00 AM CDT  

She was an amazingly beautiful bride, and the pictures were wonderful!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP