Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cowboy Boots and Pearls :: Moriah and Steven Engagement

They met at church.  She caught his eye, and he won her heart, and on a snowy night in Colorado, a man got down on one knee, pledged his love, and asked a girl to marry him.  Without a doubt, that girl said yes.
She is Moriah.
He is Steven.

He calls her Sugar.

I call them Beautiful.

Their love is refreshing, and this past Saturday, I got to enjoy this breath of fresh air.  
Moriah loves horses, so I thought what better place to document their love, than the place she loves to spend time at.

LOVE
Ummm.... Gorgeous.













I didn't want this session to end, in fact, I was having so much fun I think I kept them out for well over 2 hours  :)

Moriah and Steven, I can't even begin to express what an honor it is to be able to document your love, and this new season in your lives!  I have been blessed in knowing you!

Be sure to CLICK HERE for a slideshow with more images, and leave a comment below!



4 comments:

Sarah Rimel Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:58:00 AM CDT  

LOVE the pics - fantastic work!

Sandberg Photography Friday, April 22, 2011 at 9:50:00 AM CDT  

Thank you, Sarah :)

Julena Douglas Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:36:00 AM CDT  

Sandberg Photography pics are beautiful! Excellent work!!

Click Photography Owner Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:40:00 PM CDT  

The clothes...the jewelry...the hair...the love...the day....the photographer....STUNNING! Period!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP