Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding of Renae and Drew

I couldn't have asked for a better day!  The air was light and breezy, the sun was shinning, and the bride was simply gorgeous!

I've been waiting for this day ever since I met Renae and her Mom at a bridal show in November of 2009.  It seems like forever ago, and yet it was here before we knew it.  I knew when I did Renae and Drew's engagement session last August, that their wedding was going to be amazing.  This was confirmed when I walked with the couple outside for some photos.  I overheard drew say to Renae as he held her hand, and looked into her eyes


"This is the best part"


And that's how you know...  Beyond the dress... the decorations... the guest-list... the reception hall... the cake... This one day boils down to one thing.

A boy and a girl who fell in love.



Renae is one lucky girl!

First Look.  Love.


Renae, you are STUNNING!


Um....  HOT!  I love this!





Renae and Drew... Thank you for trusting me with your day, and with your memories.  What an honor!  I loved every minute of it!!!

Be sure to CLICK HERE for the slideshow of the wedding day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP