Monday, November 02, 2009

It is finished... Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show

Despite now being utterly exhausted, and unable to walk or barely talk, I had a blast yesterday at the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show! I had a chance to meet so many great brides-to-be! I even booked a few consultations yesterday, and I'm excited to meet with these couples in the next couple of weeks. As promised, here are some final images of my bridal show journey.

It appears in this first one, Paul is stretching for the big set up.
Up go the walls
Lot's of measuring... we have to have perfection!
The final set up! I am so proud!

A few details...

I must say, it was quite the rush, and I think I may have found an addiction for this. I've heard from people who say they hate doing shows, and feel they are a waste, but I rather enjoyed myself yesterday, and am looking forward to the next show in the spring!

I am so grateful for all those who made this possible for me... I could not have done any of this with out the help of all those who truly believe in me, and worked hard to make this dream come true! My brother-in-law, David, worked tirelessly to build the backdrop, and his expertise and knowledge made it perfect! My sister-in-law, Denna, stayed faithfully by my side the whole day. She was perfect, and interacted beautifully with every bride that stopped by! My mother-in-law, Connie, stopped by to help for a couple hours in the morning, and my dear friend, Jayne, took the afternoon shift. To have these ladies standing with me with, such huge support, was more than I could have asked for! Having people who believe in you, is such a priceless gift! My parents drove six hours to help set-up, and my Dad spent some late nights handcrafting my new line of products; Custom Art Frames. They are simply gorgeous, and I am so grateful for the time, and effort he put into making these! I can't wait to market these, and get them into the homes of my clients! (more on this product later)
Here is a list of companies whose products graced my booth. I am so excited to be using these companies, and simply adore their products!
Finao Albums - these albums are to die for! Their quality and service is unmatched, and I feel so lucky to have found them!
Dream Album - a smaller album company, but they are highly skilled, and take great pride and effort into their work, and it shows! They care so much about their clients... so much so, that new client registration is on hold for awhile so that they can fully take care of their current clients. I love this company!
Got Print - I found this company through the help of my fellow college and friend, Christine. I used them for all my marketing materials, and couldn't be more pleased. Their quality was top-notch, and their service was amazing!
Pixel2Canvas- At the last minute, I decided to change my mind, and display large canvas prints. I found Pixel2Canvas and nervously placed my order with them. Those of you who have been following this journey with me, know how nervous I was about this order. My canvases arrived two days before the show, and I almost peed my pants when I saw them... THEY WERE AMAZING! The people at Pixel2Canvas worked extra hard to get these to me in time... all without sacrificing quality and service. They will be my only choice for canvases from now on!
Millers and Evolution Photographics- are my print labs, and they continue to produce great products and service.

And finally, to my husband, Paul. He has stood by me, even through the countless nights I spent editing and preparing products instead of making dinner and cleaning house. He has supported this dream from the beginning, and encouraged me when I got frustrated and wanted to give up. I am so grateful and blessed to have him in my life. He is my ultimate dream! I love you, Paul!

5 comments:

Sarah Rimel Monday, November 2, 2009 at 6:08:00 PM CST  

Christina - it looks fantastic! I can tell how hard you have worked...and Paul of course, those walls are amazing. Beautifully done. Now you can sit back and reap the rewards. ;-)

Sarah Jean Monday, November 2, 2009 at 8:32:00 PM CST  

Christina, I am blown away at how beautiful everything looked! I am so bummed and sorry I missed it! I am proud of you! You are truly awesome at what you do and more than that, you are an awesome person! Way to go! I love you always!

Kia Gregory Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 12:02:00 PM CST  

Awesome set up! You put a lof of work into your display and it looks marvelous!

Anonymous Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 7:22:00 PM CST  

The booth looked incredible!!! Wish I could have came to be with you for the day! maybe next time. Tell the boys they did an excellent job building the booth. Love ya sis.

Megan Hayes Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 12:09:00 AM CST  

Display looks awesome! Where did you get those tall round tables?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP