Sunday, August 23, 2009

Victoria Danielle :: Senior 2010

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot a senior session for Danielle.  I met Danielle years ago when she was only a child, and now she's all grown up and beginning her senior year.  I'm not sure I like how fast time has flown by.  Danielle's mom also catered Paul and I's wedding.  She did a fabulous job, and now supports her husband and his ministry, Full Circle Ministry.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous!... Especially for August!  

I love this next image... hands down one of my favorites!


I love her eyes.... they are simply stunning!
Okay, this is my favorite as well!
Danielle's friend, Rachel, tagged along with us, and helped me out with my equipment.  I shot a few images of her and Danielle along the way.




There's no doubt that these two are good friends.  Thanks for you help, Rachel!
We took some time out for a little trampoline fun :)
Danielle's brother, Ethan, joined us for this last image.
Danielle, thank you trusting me with your images, I am truly honored!  I wish you all the best in your senior year!

1 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 8:39:00 PM CDT  

I agree and like the first one. Oh I like the one with the jeans too! Oh no they are all great. What a hard decision, just get them all Paula! Sandi Campbell

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP