Monday, July 20, 2009

That's Amore'

It was a feast for the senses, and a party in my tummy! Paul and I spent yesterday with some very good friends of ours, and we were treated to the culinary talents of Michael Saluzzi. Mike was the former chef of Altizio's in Overland Park a few years ago, and has worked at restaurants in New York and was also a chef at Saluzzi's in L.A. Needless to say, after yesterday, we are begging him to reopen here in KC soon! He amazed us with his Escarole and Beans and Rigatoni with Sunday Ragu. We were also served a mouth watering steak with a mushroom marsala sauce. Yum! Thank you Mike for taking time out of your weekend to share with us!

I didn't get many images, as I was busy most of the day stuffing my face. We were also blessed to have Mark Chadwick join us from Long Island. He was so gracious and willing to share his gift of piano and voice with us. It was more than entertainment... it was an experience and a blessing. Mark's ministry in worship is more than having words in his heart, but expressing them with his heart. The worship he brings is not for our benefit, but for the One he is worshiping. Truly Amazing!

2 comments:

Click Photography Owner Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 12:45:00 AM CDT  

This post is totally payback for me bragging about my almost chocolate raspberry cake, isn't it?! Oh that food looks delicious...

Amy Hahn Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 6:24:00 PM CDT  

that looks yummy! Clea and crisp as always! Great photos :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP