Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Minnesota Trip :: Day 1

Last Wednesday evening, Paul and I embarked on our annual 8 hour journey to Minnesota to spend the 4th of July weekend with his Dad and relatives. We arrived in the great state (and might I say a much cooler one) at 2am Thursday morning. After some much needed sleep we spent the afternoon hiking in the Interstate Park in St. Croix, WI. It was so beautiful. It was also Paul's birthday... Happy Birthday Baby!

As soon as we arrived at the park, this butterfly landed on my sister-in-laws' hand. He stayed there for quite awhile!


The St. Croix River

My sister-in-law, Melissa, ... isn't she beautiful!


It was a short little adventure, but we needed to get back and rest up. The next day we had two more hours north to travel to get to our cabin on the lake. Tomorrow, I will post more on our travels!

1 comments:

Click Photography Owner Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 11:30:00 PM CDT  

How did you get a flippin' butterfly to pose for you? Those are awesome.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP