Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Minnesota Trip :: Final Day

On our last day at the Lake, Paul felt a little left out that he didn't get a photo session like the girls did. I felt sorry for him, and took him out for his very own special shoot. :) I'm sure he's really going to enjoy me posting these images, but we did vow to love each other for better or for worse. Besides, it's my blog... and he really has no say in it :)

We spent our last day getting in as much lake time as we could, and soaking up the wonderful weather. We knew Kansas City's weather would not be so loving.
Our final meal, and one last visit to the water's edge.
It was a wonderful trip, and we had a great time! I look forward to this weekend all year long!

2 comments:

Anonymous Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10:42:00 AM CDT  

Your husband is such a good sport, haha! Those are all great pictures! - Jessie

Click Photography Owner Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 12:49:00 AM CDT  

Oh that is sooooooooooo funny!!! I am always blogging pics of my husband like this too! I agree...it's our blogs, they have no say. hehehe You husband looks quite lovely with his beautiful bouquet.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP