Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Adam and Cassie

It was such a great honor to be chosen by fellow photographers, Adam and Cassie, to shoot their engagement pictures! Adam and Cassie moved to Kansas City last fall from Omaha.  They specialize in weddings, and were such a fun couple to work with.  We took off Sunday afternoon and headed for the Westbottoms; known as a photographers playground here in KC.  It was a gorgeous day, and the light was in our favor.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.












We ended our session at Crown Center, where Adam had suggested they jump into the fountain.  Once we got there he had second thoughts but had to follow through :)  Tomorrow I will post a spotlight interview with Cassie, and highlight their photography business.  You can find out more about them by going to their website at http://www.clynneproductions.com/
CLICK HERE to view a slideshow with more images from their session!

2 comments:

Kim Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 4:31:00 PM CDT  

I love these. Great job :) My favs are the blue door ones and the fountain images are awesome!

Sandberg Photography Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM CDT  

Thanks Kim! I was excited as well with the blue door.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP