Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wedding of Rachel and Drew

This wedding was so much fun!  The girls joined me in our suite Saturday morning to get ready. There were so many of us crammed in one room; it was a lot of fun, and I know a special time for Rachel.  We did have a small moment of crisis as a few light bulbs were burned out... not good when getting ready for a wedding.  It took several phone calls to the front desk to get them replaced.
Michelle Meyer of Tawfik Inc. in Oklahoma City, provided the makeup for the day, and did an amazing job!  I wished she lived closer to KC.  She is very talented and I would highly recommend her.  Rachel's hairstylist was Elexis Seabourn of Lollies Beauty Barshe was also outstanding and did a terrific job!


Rachel was a little unsure about seeing Drew before the wedding, however, she was very grateful afterwards.  Drew was amazing; he loves Rachel so much.  He washed her feet and they both prayed together... what a sweet moment! (refer to the Bible for the story of Jesus washing the disciples feet)


Because they chose to see each other beforehand, we had plenty of time to get some amazing shots.








I didn't quite catch the full story behind the wheelbarrow; apparently it's a tradition on Drew's side.

Rachel and Drew are the perfect couple.  I've never seen a family show such love and support. Rachel, I'm so glad you called me and asked me to capture this special day for you.  It was such and honor!  I pray God's best for you both!
For a slideshow of their wedding, CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP