Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome Baby Joah!

I'm an Aunt! I'm so excited! Last week I went to visit my sister and meet my new nephew for the first time. He is so precious...I only wish I lived closer to see him more often.

My parents were anxiously awaiting Joah's arrival. Evesdropping has become one of their many skills.
The first grandchild...I still can't see my parents as being old enough to be grandparents.
My sister and brother-in-law with Joah...I know Jay couldn't wait for him to get here.


I'm going to be his favorite Aunt for sure!
He just makes my heart melt!




This is one of my favorite looks...his pirate face...argh!





Not quite a fan of Aunt Chrissy and her camera yet.



These pictures are now outdated as Joah is now two weeks old and changing every day. It was so hard for me to leave and return to KC... I can't wait to see him again!

2 comments:

Larry Mathis Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 9:36:00 PM CDT  

What a handsome little boy. The Aunt isn't to proud is she? Tell the proud mommy I said HI!

Jeremy Arnold Monday, March 24, 2008 at 11:14:00 PM CDT  

hey..how are ya? This is jeremy arnold by the way. I just wanted to drop in and say HI! Hope everything is going good. Do you network with any other photographers?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP