Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm back!!

Wow! I cannot believe I have let a whole month go by since I last posted! Time has flown by! Paul and I went to Vegas on a business trip and then stayed a few days extra to celebrate our two year anniversary. (I'll post some pics soon...I promise!)

Between meeting with new clients and getting some spring cleaning done, things have been quite busy. Paul and I have also started a pretty intense workout routine that we begin as soon as we get home in the evenings. Once we're done, however, we are absolutely exhausted and useless for the rest of the evening.

I'm starting my wedding season a little later this year, which is fine, it gives me plenty of time for rest and research. I am so excited for all my bride and grooms this year! I can't wait for it all to begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP