Thursday, February 14, 2008

Showers and Birthday Surprises

This past weekend I took a trip to my hometown in southeast Missouri for my sister's baby shower and a surprise birthday party for my Mom. My sister is due in just a couple of weeks and my Mom just celebrated her 50th birthday at the end of January.
My dear Grandma helped us pull off the surprise...I think she was more anxious than we were!


Measuring to see how big around the new mom-to-be is...who came up with a game like this?




Happy Birthday Mom...she doesn't look 50 does she? This explains while at almost 28, I still have days where I look 12.

My sister's husband, Jay, looking through all of the gifts.


My cousin Jeff's wife, Vivian, is such a sweet heart and a dear friend to my Mom. I'm really happy she is a part of our family!

My mom will probably choke me for the shot below, but I just couldn't help myself...it's priceless!
The weather was gorgeous, and a tease, as just a few days later, southeast Missouri was covered in ice. I am so ready for spring to get here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP