Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sunshine in November




My last wedding of the year.


November began by threatening us with a few gloomy, pre-winter days, however, sunshine prevailed! We were blessed with a beautiful day! Christy, your dress was gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride! Don is very lucky to have you at his side, and Emma is blessed with you as a mother.


The day began as any typical wedding day does; with the bride running late. Everyone remained flexible and all went smoothly...except for the ringbearer taking flight down the aisle. Ellen, I could tell instantly that you have been an amazing friend to Christy and an important part of her life. I don't think I ever saw a moment where you didn't have a smile on your face. Randy, you kept things lively with your many comments...pictures were a blast to take with you around.


I loved the chapel at Powell Gardens. It is small, but provides a very intimate setting. It was breathtaking. The wedding celebrations continued on back at Don and Christy's home. The garage was transformed into a reception hall and rumor had it that Karaoke and cards were yet to come.


This was a fun wedding to shoot; a close-knit group whose love and friendship for each other couldn't help but be noticed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP