Saturday, March 03, 2007

Love in Bloom

Well, it's been a long and eventful winter and I am ready to welcome spring with open arms! My husband and I moved last month (only 1/2 mile from where we were previously living). A snow storm hit the day before we moved, and freezing temps made the moving experience all that more enjoyable. I am now happy to say that we are completely moved in and enjoying our new digs.

I am off and running with new clients and booking up fairly quick. I am excited for this wedding season and am looking forward to working with all my brides-to-be. Jennifer and Christin are two I am especially excited about, they are sisters; one with a wedding in June, and the other in September. I also have a bride-to-be shipping off to Iraq shortly after her wedding...she will definitely be in my prayers as she sacrifices to serve our country.

A previous client of mine, whose wedding I shot last November, submitted a couple of my images in the Powell Gardens' 2007 Love in Bloom Wedding Photos & Memories Contest, and I am proud to announce that both of my images tied for 1st place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP