Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kayleigh + Rob :: Manhattan Wedding

When I arrived at Kayleigh's house last Saturday to begin taking pictures, Kayleigh told me, "Christina, just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."  My response to her was, "The only thing you are required to do today, is to feel absolutely gorgeous, and to be madly in love with Rob."  And so the day began.

The house was a flurry of bridesmaids.  Music, playing in the background from an ipod playlist, accompanied the process. Hairspray threatened my ability to breathe.  And Kayleigh... Kayleigh was calm... at least she appeared to be, and even though dressed in a button up shirt and jeans... she was already gorgeous.  This day had finally arrived!


Every bride and groom I work with has their own unique qualities, their own stories and personalities that make each wedding I shoot special.  I had been looking forward to this wedding since I met Kayleigh and Rob last winter.  It was confirmed this day was going to be special, the minute I saw this moment of Kayleigh writing a letter to Rob.




Kayleigh, you're beautiful.. gorgeous... radiant.
First look.
The flowers were breathtaking.  Done by the fabulous Fawn Strickler of KC COUTURE




Husband and wife!



Kayleigh... all I can say is... wow.

Time for some fun at the stadium
A little soccer?  Don't mind if I do.
What a blast to hang out with this wedding party!
Rob and Kayleigh... you two shine like celebrities in the image below.




Rob and Kayleigh, words cannot express how truly honored I am to be your photographer, and friend.  Your day was amazing, and I was blown away by your character, your integrity, your reputations, and your love for each other.  As in Song of Songs 3:4, you both have truly "Found the one your heart loves"
To see more images, be sure to CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

5 comments:

Unknown Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 3:35:00 PM CDT  

Christina...you are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I truly believe that God led me to you as a photographer and I feel so blessed to know you!! We WILL be using you again in the future for whatever else comes along that we need captured!!! :) We love you SO much and could not have had a better experience!!!!!!

Anonymous Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 8:19:00 PM CDT  

Not normally a big blogger am I,
but saw this slideshow and said, OH MY!!
The emotions that you captured on my little girl’s face
were enough to again make her daddy’s heart race!

Christina, we ALL want to thank you for helping to make
Kayleigh and Rob’s day one perfectly based in faith.
God and family have given them a wonderful start
to a future that is gloriously warming to the heart!

GOD BLESS!
Dad

Click Photography Owner Monday, November 1, 2010 at 7:24:00 PM CDT  

LOVE IT!!!!! The soccer part makes me want to run outside and be a kid again...maybe in heels and a dress too. Seriously looks like it was a ton of fun. You had an awesome group to work with...and they in turn have some fabulous images.

Anonymous Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 9:23:00 PM CDT  

Christina, I have looked at the pictures and watched the slide show at least once a day since you posted them. And if anyone will stop long enough I will show them so they can see how beautiful our daughter-n-law is. You captured the love they have for each other. You made the day special for them as well as for the parents. Christina....you are AWSOME!!!!

Sandberg Photography Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 9:32:00 PM CDT  

Wow. I am truly touched by your comments. Thank you so much for your words!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP