Thursday, September 09, 2010

Oh Brother

When he was born, my sister couldn't wait to hold him... I just wanted to play with him.  When he got a little older, he had a knack of driving me nuts.  A couple years later, we fought like cats and dogs.  I couldn't stand to be with him, yet couldn't live without him.  He was a boy, now he's a man.... He is my brother.

Last weekend, I was able to spend some time with my brother.  When I moved away from home after High School, he was still in Junior High.  I feel I missed out on so much of his life by moving away.  I missed out on a boy becoming a man.  Even though he still drives me nuts... I love my brother, and am so very proud of him!

He was always a ham in front of the camera when he was little... Time changes many things... not this one, though!

Pretending to work...
What a stud!  :)

Matthew, you may not have always believed this, but I am so glad you are my brother.  I'm grateful, and honored that you are in my life.  I am proud to be your sister!

2 comments:

Sarah Rimel Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 4:49:00 PM CDT  

I love the ax shot!

Click Photography Owner Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 1:06:00 PM CDT  

Ok, so I'll ask the question that no one else has yet...was he really chopping up and loading wood, or was he just trying to show off his buff-ness? :) Awesome pictures!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP