Saturday, June 05, 2010

Wedding of Brandon & Lisa :: Part One

I have a problem... I have too many favorites from Lisa and Brandon's wedding last Saturday!
I've been waiting a year for their wedding, so I don't think one blog post will do it justice.

Brandon and Lisa chose to have their wedding at Hawthorne House in Parkville.  
I have always wanted to shoot here, and it was worth the wait! 





The lovely Ashley Hotka, with Good Earth Floral Design Studio, provided the amazing flowers for the day.
Lisa's mom, is amazing... I love how much she loves her daughter!

Lisa, you are simply gorgeous!
I also love it when my bride and grooms choose to see each other before the ceremony.
It gives them time for only each other.... something bride and grooms rarely get on their wedding day.









Brandon is such an awesome man... he loves Lisa so much, and it showed all day long!

Stay tuned for more!

1 comments:

Jordan Berry Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 2:18:00 AM CDT  

WOW - I really want to see Part 2. This is really awesome Christina. Great job capturing and presenting the story. It's beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP