Thursday, June 03, 2010

Brandon and Lisa :: Rehearsal Dinner

I met Brandon and Lisa a year ago in the front room of my old house.  I fell in love with them the moment I met them.  I did their engagement session last June, and couldn't wait to shoot their wedding! Before their wedding day, Lisa invited me to come to their rehearsal dinner at Dave and Busters in the Legends shopping area.



Brandon and Lisa provided gifts for their family and wedding party.
They are so thoughtful!






And now, time to play!







Brandon and Lisa got married last Saturday... Look for my post on that, coming soon!

1 comments:

Jordan Berry Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 12:52:00 PM CDT  

Oh my gosh! I LOVE these pictures. Carrie and I just went to D&B like 2 days ago. It was a blast! I hope you got to play some games as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP