Friday, May 07, 2010

Wedding of Tony & Kit :: May 1, 2010

The weekend had begun with rain, but by the time of Tony and Kit's wedding, the weather reached absolute perfection.  I met Tony and Kit on a very chilly morning last December to shoot their mini session.  From the moment they began to describe their plans, I knew their wedding would be amazing.

I was not disappointed.

Tony and Kit chose to have their wedding at A Frog Prince in Harrisonville, MO.  This place was perfect for their wedding day!  A Frog Prince is family owned, and run by Tammy and Randy Grady.  Their daughter, Alex, also helps out with wedding coordination and DJ extrodinaire.

Bear with me on the images... I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites for this post.  We begin with the bride and her girls in the elegant bridal suite.



This one leaves me breathless...






Kit, you are absolutely stunning and flawless!




Details... Details... Details...


I caught this shot of Tony looking over his vows one final time.



Phyllis Hoffman provided the harp music for the ceremony.  She did a beautiful job!

Time for the ceremony!

I loved the ringbearer... I'm not quite sure his feelings were the same for me and my camera  :)

I love this side shot of Tony's face as he sees Kit for the first time.







Their vows were beautiful.  It was evident in every word, and even through Tony's tears, just how much these two mean to each other.










Again, I am breathless....










It was the perfect day, at the perfect venue, with a perfect Bride and Groom!

Tony and Kit, thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to witness and capture your wedding day!  I am beyond honored.  I wish you both, and your family, the very best!

Be sure to CLICK HERE for a slideshow of the wedding day!

4 comments:

Alexandria Gady Friday, May 7, 2010 at 5:47:00 PM CDT  

These are fantastic!!!! I love your work!!
They were a fun couple to shoot!!

Sarah Rimel Friday, May 7, 2010 at 6:37:00 PM CDT  

Gorgeous! Love the bride's dress and jewelry...just lovely. And I LOVE the venue and details...Christina - you can so easily get these in a magazine! Make sure you submit this wedding!

Click Photography Owner Friday, May 7, 2010 at 7:21:00 PM CDT  

FLIPPIN' LOVE THIS WEDDING! The Decorations, the amazingly attractive couple, the dress, the kids...oh and the fabulous photography. :) Well done, I say, well done!

Glowpurple Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 10:02:00 AM CDT  

Thanks everyone. It was a perfect day for Tony & me. The wedding venue was fantastic. Tammy & Alex were great decorators. I got the jewelries from kutiecuteonline.com. You will find some elegant one of a kind jewelry designs there.

The Happy Bride

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP