Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cortney and Matt :: Engagement

I know I've said this before, but I have the best clients in the world!  Matt and Cortney are no exception! I met them a few weeks ago, after they were referred to me by a bride whom I had met with a couple years ago.  It's always such an honor to be referred by others!

The moment I met Matt and Cortney, I knew they were going to be special... and a ton of fun!  They exceeded my expectations, and I had an absolute blast photographing their engagement session last Saturday!






















We began at the Plaza, and ended the session with a glass.... ummm... bottle of wine at the Celler Rat, located at 17th and Baltimore.  What a great place, I highly recommend it!






We hung out for a bit after our session, and I got to know Matt and Cortney even better as we shared stories, and opinions on life, relationships, and of course... good wine.  I feel so lucky to have met these two, and am so honored that they chose me as their photographer!  I truly treasure this opportunity!  Be sure to check out my FACEBOOK PAGE for more images from their session!

2 comments:

Unknown Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 10:10:00 PM CDT  

We love the pictures. You have captured who they are perfectly. (the goofs) We could not have asked for a better photographer! Thanks so much!
Chuck and Chris Schram (the rents)

Click Photography Owner Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 10:49:00 PM CDT  

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Great couple, great photog,...and there's wine...who could ask for more?!!!! I miss you, Christina.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP