Thursday, October 08, 2009

Bridal show

The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show is just around the corner! The fall bridal show is November 1st at the Overland Park Convention Center. If you are going, be sure to look for me there. I will be in booth #1 (I think), just to your right, at the end, as you enter the Convention Center. Below are a couple of images of my husband and brother-in-law beginning the building process of my booth. These were taken just two days ago, and already they have the framing done, and are getting ready to attach the main part of the walls! They are working faster than I can take pictures!

I'm heading out of town this weekend for a wedding, but hopefully, I'll be able to get some more shots of the progress next week!

1 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 10:03:00 PM CDT  

That studly man in the glasses looks like Norm Abram. I sure would like to hire him to build all of my furniture. His wife is soooo lucky.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP