Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brenda and Tim :: October 10, 2009

It's been awhile since I've posted a wedding, so I feel I must warn you... I put a whole smattering of images in this post!

This wedding was so much fun for me! I grew up in southeast Missouri, and spent tons of time romping about throughout Sam. A. Baker State Park. I moved away right after graduation about 11 years ago. When I first left, I never thought I'd miss it, but now, I love every chance I have to go back. This wedding was a very welcome excuse for me to go back. On the bride's side, it was one big family reunion.

I was a little nervous about this wedding. It was an outdoor wedding, and my whole drive down was in pouring rain. But just before the rehearsal on Friday night, the rain stopped and the sun shone down on us the entire wedding day. It was such a beautiful day, and such a beautiful wedding! Now on to the images....



















Brenda and Tim, I am so honored, and so blessed to have been a part of your day! Thank you for this opportunity, and I wish you all the best in your new life together!

CLICK HERE
for a slideshow of this wedding!

1 comments:

Click Photography Owner Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 10:32:00 PM CDT  

What a cute wedding! Hopefully it was warmer weather than what we had here. By the look of them in the pictures, it was. BTW, that red chair is amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP