Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wedding of Sarah and Donnie :: 11-1-08

I can't believe the end of my wedding season is already here!  It's getting colder outside, and the Holidays are just around the corner.  I can remember my first wedding of the season as if it were yesterday!
Sarah and Donnie were the perfect couple to end things with!  The morning started off with quite a bit of fog that lingered for most of the morning.  Below are some fun images of Donnie and the guys.  They were such a fun group, and I could tell their friendships ran deep.

I have been racking my brain ever since I met Sarah, trying to figure out who she reminds me of, and the other day it finally came to me.  She's a cross between Gabrielle Anwar ("Wild Hearts Can't be Broken", "Burn Notice") and Michelle Monaghan ("Gone Baby Gone")  She was absolutely stunning!  I love the veil!



Their love for each other was evident in every look and smile they gave each other... in fact, I don't think either of them ever stopped smiling.  There is such a innocence and beauty in their love.

Again, absolutely stunning!





It was such an honor to be a part of this day... to witness true love.  I think I am still smiling from this wedding... it was infectious!  
Sarah and Donnie, thank you for trusting me with this day!  I can't wait to show you the rest!  
In the meantime, CLICK HERE for a slideshow of your day.  Thanks again, I wish you all the best and pray God's blessing upon your new lives together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP