Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween Fun

Last week I did a small "halloween" session for my nephew and nieces.  Luke wanted to be Indiana Jones, and in my opinion, he pulled it off quite well.  He is such the little model :)


By the end of the session, I struggled to get the three of them together... ahhh sibling love.

Alaina did such a good job.  She is an amazing little listener, and although she's not talking yet, she knows exactly what's going on around her.  She is very smart!

Sydney made the perfect "little witch"... a good witch I might add.  She was ready for her part of the session and began with all smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP