Thursday, July 31, 2008

Up North :: minnesota tour part 1

Paul and I have been in Minnesota this week visiting his Dad and Step-mom.  They live in Center City about 8 hours from Kansas City.  Monday morning we headed north about 2 more hours, to Duluth and hung out in the Canal Park area, watching the boats come and go.  The weather was absolutely wonderful... much like fall in Kansas City.  I couldn't imagine going back to our heat and muggy air :(   Here are a few images from our trip so far.  Today we're heading towards western Minnesota to Spicer, where we will be with his Mom's side of the family celebrating his Granny and Papa's 60th anniversary



We continued further north on Tuesday towards Gooseberry Falls.

... and even further north to Split Rock Lighthouse


We were told that we must stop at the world famous Betty's Pies... a little overated if you ask me.





Look for part two of this post, as I hope to get some good family shots this weekend.  We'll be right on a lake, so it's sure to be a good time!

1 comments:

Jeremy Arnold Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 12:46:00 PM CDT  

looks like you guys are having fun! I LOVE the light house shots!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP