Thursday, July 10, 2008

Susan and Curtis :: engagement 7-06-08

Susan contacted me awhile back by way of a mutual friend. I'm so happy my friend referred me; they were a great couple to work with, and I'm so excited for their wedding in less than a week and a half!

We did this session late afternoon last Sunday. It was so HOT! I was sure I had sweated out half my body weight! Susan and Curtis did great. I love it when I meet a couple and it's obvious that they are in love. Believe it or not I do run across some whom I question, however, that was not the case with these two!

We had the cops stop and watch us for awhile downtown. It was a little un-nerving, but I tried to not let it get to me and continued to shoot away.
I love the way the wind caught Susan's hair in the image below.
I was standing right next to a dumpster for this shot below...it smelled SO bad, but I will do pretty much anything for a great shot! :)






Susan and Curtis, I am so glad you two found me, and am so excited and honored to be a part of this new beginning for you! I hope you have enjoyed these as much as I have. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP