Monday, August 20, 2007

MN Trip: August 2007


Every year for the 4th of July, we head up to Minnesota to visit my husband's family and spend time at their cabin on the lake. This year, due to schedule conflicts, we went up a month later than usual. Being at the lake is always so relaxing and peaceful, except for the fact that, due to the limited number of rooms in the cabin, my husband and I have to sleep in a tent. This wouldn't be so bad if our tent were bigger; we use the same tent he had bought for his climbing trips when it was just him. I keep telling him that, now that he's married, it's time to upgrade from his bachelor tent...I don't think it's working though.

Our time at the lake began well...we took several pontoon rides, saw a family of bald eagles, and spent some time on a wave runner. Due to global warming, I'm sure, the lake was down quite a bit, but we still were able to enjoy the water and the sunsets were gorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP