Sunday, August 12, 2007

Danielle & Mitch: 7-28-07


This was a wedding I have been looking forward to since the beginning of the year. From the moment I met Danielle and Mitch back in January, I knew this was going to be a special day.
Danielle was one of the most detailed brides I've met (reminded me of myself on my own wedding day). She took time away from getting herself ready to make sure everyone else looked their best ...glitter, straps tied, corsages....Mitch is a lucky man.
Mitch brought his own bit of style and flair by adding a hollywood kiss after the "I dos"...it was great...I think every wedding should have a hollywood kiss!



Grace was full of emotion after performing her duty as flower girl. It was sweet to see someone so young get so emotional after the ceremony. I could tell she held a special place in a lot of hearts.
Toast time came and David, the best man, gave a memorable speech that brought him to tears
...tears of joy I'm sure. I could tell there was a closeness between him and Mitch that went way back. I also enjoyed hearing Mitch as he related himself and Danielle to cheese and wine...I'm going to have to remember that one!
It was a great wedding and I am honored to have been a part of it. I left for a family trip to Minnesota shortly after the wedding, so I am a little behind in getting all of the images up....I'm almost done! Look for an upcoming blog on that trip to MN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP