Saturday, September 13, 2008

Carmen and Bin :: wedding 9-7-08

For Richer or Richer...
My husband was the one responsible for bringing Carmen and I together. He overheard her mom, Virginia, at work talking about wedding plans and how they needed to find a photographer. Paul stood up from his cubicle and said "Someone say they need a photographer?" To top it all off, we found out that we were practically neighbors.

They decided on The Elms for their setting. I love the Elms, it has been so long since I've been there. It's such a great setting for weddings, and the staff are very good at what they do.
I love it when the bride and groom see each other for the first time before the ceremony. Many brides don't want to stray from the traditional "seeing each other at the ceremony first" and for a long time, I was the same. Aside from providing convenience for your photographer, seeing each other before the ceremony allows for you as the bride and groom to see each other before anyone else does. This is a totally private moment meant for just the two of you. Each couple's moment is unique and so special... it's one of my favorite moments of the day.







I can't wait to post the rest of these images. I'm always so honored to be a part of such a special time. Carmen and Bin, I know you have an amazing journey ahead of you. You have a beautiful family and I thank you for the opportunity to capture this day for you!

CLICK HERE for a slideshow of their wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP