Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kim and Glynn :: Wedding 8-16-08

There are many things in life that do not come with a guarantee, however, marriage does come with one guarantee... it won't always be easy. While knowing this, I bravely have tested that guarantee even more, by bringing my husband along to assist and second shoot for most of my weddings. This past weekend we headed north to Barry Rd for Kim and Glynn's wedding.
While driving, we decided to take the wrong exit; not because we were given the wrong directions, we just didn't pay attention to them... test #1. We still managed to arrive on time.
Some of you may remember Kim and Glynn's engagement session from last fall. They are both such an easy going couple and love to have fun. As I took the groomsmen shoots, I was able to hear a few stories about the crazy times the guys have shared together...especially at Starbucks.
I love this shot below as Kim and Glynn see each other for the first time.
A bride always has to have her entourage.
Glynn and his boys... what a crazy group!

These two were so excited! Their family and friends were evident in their excitement as well.


The Bentley, featured below, was provided by Pech Limo.
I think it was the same car Paul and I used for our wedding two years ago!






When we arrived at the KCI Marriott for the reception, I discovered that we had left my step ladder at the church, which was 10 miles away... test #2. A brief moment of panic, and then forgiveness, as realization came that it could be easily replaced at Lowe's. The Marriott provided great service. We also met a new videography team, Digital Odeon, owned by Bora Yenal. I can't wait to see their video!

Kim and Glynn, thank you for this opportunity! Too bad we couldn't work something out with the honeymoon pictures :) For a slideshow of this wedding CLICK HERE.

1 comments:

Jeremy Arnold Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 11:03:00 PM CDT  

great job on these! That is a really cool looking cake.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP