Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shanna & David :: engagement 5-24-08

I love this couple! I've known Shanna for several years now, and admire her deeply. She has been waiting for this man and this day for years! They met last December and plan to marry this July. You can find out their story by clicking HERE.

I love this one below. These two were amazing to work with. Their passion for each other was evident in each shot I took. I asked the two of them to share with me a bit about their relationship. David told me that Shanna is his miracle confirmation of God's relationship to him...wow!
Shanna replied by saying that David is the reality of the dream that God had put in her heart when she was a little girl. They both agree that they are God's choice for one another!

Not only was their passion evident, but their silly side came out quite often...not a dull moment on this day!


Shanna went on further to say that it was like she had custom ordered David and God added a few extras that she wouldn't have thought to ask for.




I could have shot all day with these two! I am so excited for them and am looking forward to their wedding day! Thank you both for this opportunity and for this awesome experience to share in this time of your lives!


1 comments:

Unknown Friday, June 20, 2008 at 12:47:00 PM CDT  

I love it!!!! We had so much fun with you, thanks for all you do and the excellence with which you do it. Love you Lady! Shanna

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP