Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lacey & Jordan: 7/7/07

It is said to have been the most popular wedding day in history. Many have hoped that these lucky numbers will bring them luck in marriage. To those of us who are already married, we know luck cannot stand alone; committment and selflessness powers our luck and transforms into blessing.

I'm sure there wasn't a single wedding photographer without a job on this day. I was honored to be chosen by Lacey and Jordan and had a great time capturing their day. Jordan's family was so welcoming of Lacey, who not only stepped into the role of wife on this day, but also of mother.
The family seemed very fun-loving and close, and the groomsmen kept things light with their rendition of YMCA; with "old" Larry leading the pack.
Lacey and Jordan, I want to wish you two all the best in your new life together. I hope this day was all you hoped it to be! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP