Sunday, October 04, 2009

Scott and Juli

I remember the day I first met Juli... just like it was yesterday. We both were still in our teens, and had so much yet to learn. We have been through a lot together, both good and bad, and no matter how much time it's been since we've spent time together, we can always reconnect as if no time had passed at all.
Yesterday, my good friend, Juli and her husband Scott, joined me for a photo shoot on a gorgeous fall afternoon. I remember when Juli first met Scott, and even though it was hard to accept that we were all growing up and going our separate ways, I knew almost from the beginning that he was the one for her. Now, here they are six years and two children later. They still make one very hot couple! :)

Um.... can I say yummy?!
Gorgeous!









Thank you guys so much for allowing me to do this! It means so much to me! I'm so happy for you both! :)

3 comments:

sarah Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 11:13:00 AM CDT  

Great pictures Chrissy! Julie looks beautiful as usual! You guys are the best!

Sarah Rimel Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 10:30:00 PM CDT  

Very cool! Love their style...and the vibe of the images. Beautiful couple and beautiful photos. :-)

Anonymous Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:43:00 AM CDT  

WOW...Christina you are AWESOME! I guess it helps when you have to photgraphic people but your creativity is stunning...excellent!!!
Gena

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP